Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Graduation Wish

I have all the two years to make my wish come true so why not take the chance and list the things that I would want to have before I finally step out to the real world?

(arranged according to the highest importance ^_^)

1. Canon PowerShot G11 10MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide Angle Optical Stabilized Zoom and 2.8-inch articulating LCD or a Canon EOS 50D Black 15.1 MP Digital SLR if I will be able to save upto that much. ^_^ (this would also include a tripod and a release remote)

Reason: I realized that if I would pursue photography as my profession, then I would definitely need the best for my work!

2. Canon FS200 Flash Memory Camcorder with 41x Advanced Zoom

Reason: Well, maybe I can take my friends' wedding ceremony too. ^_^

3. Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 1 TB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive

Reason: Big jobs (such as editing and storing project files) demands for Bigger Memory

4. Apple iPod classic 160 GB + Skullcandy Headphones In White

Reason: After a day's work, it's time to drown away the stress in music.

5. PSP 3000

Reason: John Rick won't sell me his so I'll buy my own. LOL.

I can die happily if ever I got to get any of these before I graduate. It makes me feel accomplished when I am able to buy the things that I need. ^_^. Priority and focus on the things that you really want to want to pursue for profession is the key.

And saving starts now!

No comments:

Post a Comment