Saturday, November 21, 2009

Plano ko sa Aking Buhay


I still cannot start my paper for History so I just thought of writing down my future goals. I would always remember what one of our Apostles had said that "A goal that is not written is only a wish" so I also had written this down in my journal, and in my 2 other blog sites to remind me. ^^

Anyways, here is a short preview of what I am planning to do in life and some major events that I really should think very critically about.

WINTER2010: Yeay! I can now move to Hale 1. But I need to sign up first of course (let me log on to BYUH. teeheehee.) Yayaman na ako! Pwede ko ng araw-arawin ang sinigang! I'll also be able to eat what I want to eat without worrying about how oily or how salty the food is because I will be in charge of the cooking. In short, I can make my vegie salad the way that I want it with raw fish! I will also be able to use my cooking skills again! How I miss cooking!

SPRING 2010: I hope INTERMEDIATE PHOTOGRAPHY will be offered this semester. If not, maybe I will take BEGINNING SWIMMING class para naman pag-uwi ko eh marunong na akong lumangoy. Hahaha. Dagat na nga ang paligid ko tapos di pa rin ako marunong lumangoy. Hahaha. I will also make it a goal that I will make an A for all my subjects like what I did last Spring. If others can, why can't I hindi ba? ^^

SUMMER2010: Which also spells JUNE 10, 2010. Oh my goshhh! Bente uno na ako?!?! Twenty-one. Dalawampu't-isang taon na ako. Ni-ichi desu. Can't believe how fast time flies. But hey, age is just a number. I can choose to enjoy what I have while I am young and later feel accomplished as I grow wiser in life. ^^

FALL2010: I'm here in Hawaii for 2 years! I will have my annual pay increase again ($7.75 na ako per hour! hahah) and have more fun in my major classes. I also will be preparing for my Internship for Winter.

WINTER2011: Pilipinas I'm coming home! After 2 years of being in Hawaii, I can finally get to see my home country for my 4-month internship! Oha, it all ends up well. Maybe I really am mature enough not to feel super homesick (though I miss the Ukay-Ukay at times and the street foods and our mall kahit maliit lang iyon) for the 2 years of my stay here in Hawaii. I will be super excited to see my family, my relatives, the members in our stake, my old school friends and teachers. Although I may not stay long in my town, atleast I get to see the people I love. I really would want to have my internship in ABS-CBN or in SUMMIT MEDIA. If I won't find any vacancy, then I can always find one in the Church Public Affairs right? ^_^. I will be willing to share to them what I have learned in Media Arts.

SPRING2011: Few more steps and I am done! Graduation Day na! I will be forever indebted to BYUH for the excellent education that they had instilled in me and for helping me develop my abilities and talents to the very fullest. The whole day is not enough for me to name all the wonderful blessings that I had received during my education here in BYUH. From my international friends, to the brilliant professors to the loving Church, School, and Work leaders, I owe the world to you all. I sound like giving a graduation speech here now. Haha. I am beyond thankful for the Lord for having me experience this blessing in my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. ^^

JUNE 10, 2011: My 22nd birthday?!?! Hindi nga?!? (tanda ka na!!!!) As far as I can asses, this is the turning point in my life because from where I stand, I am faced with two roads diverged two paths (parang yung tula ni Robert Frost na "The Road Not Taken" kaso lang eto I can take whichever road depending sa situation. hihihi). These are the two possible roads that I may take:

ROAD A: SERVE A MISSION: Sakto lang naman because I have finished school and I ought to be home for 4 years to be able to pay off my IWORK scholarship. I would use the money that I was able to save to pay off my medical and my missionary fund. Not only that I had helped my family but it makes me feel accomplished whenever I get to pay for my own expenses.The one and a half year of my mission would also be a wonderful experience for me to be able to reach out and serve our brethren and sisters who have not yet heard of the goodness of the gospel. I would definitely love to share the blessings that the gospel had brought about in my life to those who are lonely and feeling that it is the end of hope. I would love to share the light that I have to them and make them see life on the brighter side. I would love to go where the Lord would want me to go. ^^.

ROAD B: TEMPLE MARRIAGE: By this time, GRADUATE na ako kaya siguro naman papayagan na ako ng Mommy kong magka-boyfriend right? Hahaha. Anyways, I know that it is a little off to set up "signs" for me to take ROAD B but I still made one. LOL. If there would be this "worthy Priesthood leader" that would bring me to the temple and be sealed with him for time and through all eternity after I come from my internship or after my graduation then he would definitely deserve my sweet YES. Siyempre naman dapat makilala muna siya ng buong angkan para sa todong screening. Wahaha. And then I will ask them: "Is he IN or OUT?" LOL. Moving on. Kunwari eh okay na so kasal mode na. Siyempre imbitado ang PINOY CLUB sa kasal ko. Love ko sila eh kahit na minsan eh, alam mo na. Haha. The money that I was able to save would be used to have a modest celebration and maybe to start a little living. Makakatipid na rin ako kasi I can call on Kuya Ron to be my photographer and then Ira and Kei would be my wedding planners. Ate Apple and Trixie would also be there to take care of the cake and the catering. Nariyan rin si Zannie and the rest to sing for my reception. Siyempre, my batchmates (Nyla, Phoebe, Jaq, Irish, Jessa, Juna...) would also be there to make the day memorable with their talents. Mukhang I sound na planado na lahat ah. Heheh. Ayos na pala lahat! ^^

Tapos siyempre, katulad ng sabi ni Katia, I will definitely have cute anime kids. Pwede na siguro ang tatlo hanggang limang chibi. heheh.

Sa wakas at kahit papaano ay naging productive ako sa gabing ito. I had made my plans in life and I will do my best to accomplish them.

Sa ngayon, I need to start my research paper.

The first step para umusad. Haha.

Hugs and Kisses,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment