Sunday, May 9, 2010

Forever and Always

Dave,

I have something for you. It is from a song and it perfectly expresses my thoughts for you:

I had you, I had everything I ever dreamed of--
From that first look I knew I found heaven in your eyes
but who was to know the way it would go?
I have no regrets. Glad I let you in
wouldn't have missed one single moment
I would do it all over again.

I held you, I held everything I ever dreamed of--
From that first kiss I knew all this world seemed all so right
but who was to see the way it would be?
I'll never forget all the heaven we shared and I thank God for every moment--every moment that I had you there.

Glad I got the chance to have you in my life.
I won't be sad when I look back 'cause
I was loved, I was touched and I learned what love is.
I was blessed, so blessed 'cause I learned what love is.
I learned what love is from loving you. <3

Nakakagawa ka naman pala ng sulat eh. :) I would never block you off my list and for me, that is the most stupidest thing that someone would ever do. Friends pa rin tayo. As in super best friends and we would always be super friends. ^___^. Wala na akong mahahanap na katulad mo sa mundo kaya I won't let you go. At bakit naman kita biglang hindi kakausapin? Masyado naman akong feeling para deadmahin ang isang gwapo at super talinong guy na si Ian Dave Agcaoili Manguira. :p I promise you that nothing would change. Mahal pa rin kita at ikaw lang ang aking one and only Dave. I would always treasure everything that we had (I saved all our conversations sa YM. :p) and you would always be my minamahal. Kung ito man ay isa sa mga pamatay nating kakornihan eh I do not care because it is what my heart wants you to know, that you had been my angel, and a blessing from up above. (In short, panalo pa rin ako. hahah.) ^____^

I know that we do have a lot in common and I had never been so open and honest with my feelings than what I had been to you Dave. You taught me a lot, more than the PC tutorials and all the links that you had shared with me. I realized that you could only meet such a person like you once in a lifetime and I am so much blessed to have met you in my life. Maari nga na ang tanging memory of you with me is the day when you held my hand sa computer lab but that one moment that twisted our fate led us to a friendship that no one and nothing can ever compare to. Mula noon, you had always been there for me, not counting the "emo days" that we had. LOL. Ngayon ko na realize na sa mundong ito, iilan lamang talaga ang maituturing mo na mga tunay na kaibigan and you are one among the few that I have known quite so well.

I am so much grateful to you for always bearing with my kakulitan sa YM or pag minsan I am so high with my emotions towards my love for you. I am being this way siguro dahil nga I am away from home and iilan lamang ang mga tunay kong napagsasabihan ng nararamdaman ko. Natutuwa ako whenever you ask me "musta naman ang day mo?" because it makes me feel that I had accomplished something. I am thankful sa mga oras that you had spent with me, kahit gaano mo na ako pinapatulog dahil I still have a class the next day. I am thankful because I found what other people cannot find in you. You have such a wonderful love in your heart. A love that is willing to wait. A love that is unselfish and so true.

Dave, please stay with me until our 100th day (June 9). Alam ko na you would want it earlier and I am being selfish but I would want it better that way. Please please please? Nais kong sulitin ang pangungulit ko sa iyo (well, makulit naman na talaga ako noon pa) and it may not be that often dahil "pinapahiraman ka lang ng PC" sa ngayon pero I still want you to stay with me. Just for a little more. ^___^

I remember one quote that I sent you (nasa mga capsules). Sabi doon: "No man is worth your tears and the right man for you won't make you cry." I know you are the right one kasi you always make me smile until my face hurts like this: ^__________^. hahaha. Even now, I may had cried just a little but it was tears for joy. It was tears of happiness that I had got the opportunity to have you in my life as my schoolmate (mula high school), inii-stalk (lover pala), crush, secret admirer, chat mate, fiance, boyfriend, barkada, and my best-est boy buddy. :) I would always be here for you Dave just like how you were with me all the time. I am just a wallpost/IM/message away whenever I am done with my school stuffs. :)

I am hoping that after you read this message of mine ay napangiti ko ang pinakagwapong nilalang sa buong mundo. Pagpasensiyahan mo na rin kung ang mga girls like me ay more expressive sa mga feelings dahil hindi mo ako mapipigilan kung sasabihin kong mahal na mahal pa rin kita Dave. Masanay ka na rin kung biglaan akong sisipot ng parang kabute from nowhere. mas masaya rin kung makakatawag ka sa akin sa kaarawan ko. masaya na ako when I hear your voice that is such a music to my ears. hahaha. fluffy. :p

I love you mahal ko.

Sa iyo ko lamang naintindihan ang tunay na worth of those three words. Some people just say it just for the sake of pampering one's ego (weapons of mass distraction. hehe) but you say it to me because you sincerely feel so.

And I say it to you because you are worth my love and my care.

Yours Forever,
Naomi Kaye Amistad Yanga

No comments:

Post a Comment