Sunday, June 20, 2010

If This Were All A Dream


May mahahanap pa kaya akong katulad mo?
I guess wala kasi nag iisa ka lang.
And YOU are MINE.

06.21.2010

poisoned_hrt: bakit ka pa maghahanap ng katulad ko
poisoned_hrt: kung meron naman iba baka mas hihigit pa sakin diba?
nkayanga_03: blah blah blah blah
nkayanga_03: dont wanna hear that
nkayanga_03: all i want is you for now

Ikaw lang gusto ko
madamot na ako kung madamot

***
poisoned_hrt: ahahaha nasobrahan ko ata ang magic dust sayo :P
nkayanga_03: ahahah
nkayanga_03: di naman
poisoned_hrt: harhar :P
nkayanga_03: tunay na nagmamahal lang ako sa iyo
poisoned_hrt: ahahahaha
nkayanga_03: at napamahal pa
poisoned_hrt: mahal na mahal kita naomi :)

***

Like a never-ending cycle of falling in love over and over again
with you

***

poisoned_hrt: :)
poisoned_hrt: di ako naka smile na prang baliw simple lang smile ko ahahaha
nkayanga_03: in simplicity comes the most sincere things
nkayanga_03: :)

***

Well, I did fall in love with a very simple boy
na may naguumapaw na sincerity.
Maybe iyon ang rason bakit I won't let go
dahil I feel afraid that no one would love me the way that you do.

I know that there would be that someone who would be the one for me
But I just want to stubborn for the moment--
All I want to think about and to see is the one I have right in front of me now.

Siguro pag nagkita muli tayo, I may not have all the courage in the world to say all these things to you.
Baka mas maging mahiyain pa ako kaysa sa iyo.
Kaya sana kung tahimik lamang akong nakangiti pag nagkita tayo, don't be disappointed.
Kung nakatingin man lamang ako sa iyo, huwag ka sanang ma-conscious.

During those silent moments, I am just making myself believe that
it is not just a dream, and that
you really are mine.
I would be in bliss--the highest state of what we know as happiness.

I know if I close my eyes, I would miss that smile of yours.

***

poisoned_hrt: maybe i should be with you right now

***

Minsan pa nga I told myself na imagination ko lang ang lahat ng ito
Or maybe this is all just a dream.
But then I told myself that all I need to do is to believe and have a little faith
That when I wake up and open my eyes,
You would still be there and
You would still be mine.

***

poisoned_hrt: i promise
poisoned_hrt: its not a dream
poisoned_hrt: is real :)

***

No comments:

Post a Comment