Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Superhero





Who is my superhero?

Superman--?
Well, he could sweep you off your feet with his super human strength
but he does have weakness for kryptonite.

Edward Cullen--?
Well, he is sparkly and got that must-have Volvo
but he is a little bit cold to give someone warmth.

Spiderman--?
Well, he is amazing for shooting out those webs
but if it wasn't for the radioactive spider then he would just be Peter.

Harry Potter--?
Well, he can mystify you with a single spell
but he would always have that crazy headache whenever the You-Know-Who is around.

Batman--?
Well, he has a cool automobile with all the gadgets that you could ever imagine
but without it, he would just be using his feet to walk the paths of Gotham.

I guess my superhero is someone not everybody knows.

He swept me off my feet and put my sleepy head to bed.
He does have weaknesses but it is where he gets his strength.

He may not have a Volvo but he sparkles with kindness and warm with love.

He keeps us together by shooting jokes instead of webs
and cracks us up whenever a roach comes flying overhead.

He did mesmerize my mom with his smile for a spell.
If he did get a headache, well it is from me and my sister I can tell.

He may not have gadgets to look cool but he's already cool himself.
He walks with us everyday and leads us to do what is right.

He is my kind of hero who never needs super human strength.
Nor spells, or webs, or cars, or gadgets.
He is someone who needed not a disguise--
My daddy, is and forever will be the superhero of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment