Saturday, December 25, 2010

Too Stoned To Write

woke up at ten. overslept again.

felt the phone on my back. a missed call.

i dialed the number.

apologized.

got up. took a shower.

dressed up in a green shirt. smiled at my reflection.

good morning.

turned on the computer. checked my emails.

Facebook.

Merry Christmas all over.

opened a new tab. found an inspiration.

sketchbook.

titled my drawing. put away my pencils.

food. breakfast. cheesy potatoes.

YouTube. found a movie. watched until three.

a friend came over. sound trip.

she went her way. the rain poured.

a song. The Decemberist.

We Both Go Down Together.

I did. Did you?

found a chocolate box. happiness.

found another movie. tears.

a friend came over. food trip.

dinner.

the chill of the air. headphones on.

volume up. i danced. fell. danced.

back in my room.

good evening.

the scent of the pine. the flickering lights.

a glass of cold milk. Christmas songs.

I wear my red hoodie.

phone history. three missed calls.

dismiss.

one saved voice mail. goodbye to you.

delete.

closed my eyes.

it's ten o'clock once again.

just wanted to sleep.

just wanted to close my eyes.

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment