Sunday, February 27, 2011

30 Days of Fashion (02.26.11)

VINTAGE FEBRUARY


Today, I feature my friend Andrew from California.
It is very interesting to know how small the world is. I came to know him because we are in the same Ceramics class (with Lei as well) but we got more connected because he is also a friend of one of my "big bro" in school (Ron). The rest is history and now here we are doing a photo shoot on a super nice Saturday afternoon. Just taking a break from all the crazy week of midterms.

I thank him for being one of the coolest classmates who brings sunshine to our 5-7pm class every MWF. hahaha. Without him, the class would be so dead quiet. I can say that he is one of the most amazing person that I had ever known to exist in this world, and I thank him for the friendship that we have.

xoxox,
Naomi





No comments:

Post a Comment