Saturday, May 22, 2010

100 Days


Davey Davey Dave! (eto na naman ako. LOL)

I made this poem especially for you to thank you for always being there for me kahit nagbrownout, na disconnect, or nawalan man ng internet. Thank you rin sa mga tutorials (especially for teaching me how to make transform my Windows XP into a mock Win7. LOL) and sa mga anime stuffs natin. :) Thank you for the spelling bee and the grammar checks that we always have sa chat natin sa YM. Sobrang sabog lang tayo sa mga usapan natin. hahaha. Mabuti na lang di ka napipikon kapag nagiging hyper ako sa kakulitan ("dave dave dave!" or "fluffy!" LOL). ^___^ You are the kindest person I ever met in this life. Wala na akong masasabi pa. I-combine mo man lahat ng words mula sa dictionary eh di pa rin sapat for me to express how thankful I am to have you in my life.

Pasensiya kung lagi na lang akong may pinapabasa sa iyo (aside from the tons of letters I sent you. LOL). Alam ko naman na bookworm ka rin like me so I guess you would definitely would want to read a poem made especially for you. ;p

100 Days

100 days natin ngayon at
99 times kong inisip ang
98 per cent ng content ng ika
97 na sulat ko para sa iyo.

96 of the time, ay may
95 tayong magandang ginagawa.

94 times na tumatawa sa
93 na corny jokes at
92 na mga trip trip at
92 na mga bloopers sa loob ng
90 minutes.

89 times ka man na disconnect at
88 hours man ng ako ay nawalan ng Internet, may
87 messages pa rin akong natanggap with
86 sentences that includes
85 iloveu's
84 smileys
83 LOLs
82 ^____^ which totals to the
81 messages sa inbox ko.

80 days bago kita nakilala ay may
79 percent info na ako about
78 things that you do,
77 places that you go to,
76 of the websites you surf, and
75 of the Deviant Art works that you like the most. I know
74 times kang nagtataka kung bakit isa ako sa mga
73 na girls na nagkakagusto sa iyo among the
72 boys sa ating ComSci department. Well sa
71 na population niyong mga boys eh
70 ay absentee kaya ikaw talaga ang agaw pansin. LOL. Over achiever. :p

(mag short cut na ako)

69 divided by three equals
23 days before I left on the
22nd of July for Manila ay
21 times kong inisip at
20 times kong inalala ang iyong ngiti.

19 pa lang ako noon ngunit it felt like I have known you for
18 years of my life. Akala ko when I was
17 I had found what they call true love. When I was
16 I thought I found my Prince Charming among the
15 suitors in line since I was
14 pa lamang (ang dami naman ata masyado. LOL). Then I remembered my dream when I was
13 about my Mr. Right. I told myself that I would meet him someday. I just had to wait.

12 months before my birthday and
11 days before the
10th of June, you stepped into my life. Feeling ko I was in Cloud
9 (parang chocolate lang. LOL). It was a Monday at
8 o'clock by the
7-stepped staircase sa
6th corner ng
5-storey building ng ating school where I first saw you. I believed in that moment na kahit na
4 hundred thousand or million miles away man ako for you. there would always be
3 small worlds that would keep us together. And I thank God for blessing me with an angel like you.
2morrow may not be the same as today but you would always be my
1 and only Ian Dave Agcaoili Manguira. <3

I am so blessed to have met you in this life Dave. You had taught me much about life, and most of all, I learned what love is from loving you.

Your best-est girlfriend (siyempre nag-iisa lang ako sa mundo :p )
Naomi Kaye Amistad Yanga

No comments:

Post a Comment